Donate by card
Although SDI's core programme is funded by Screen Scotland, this campaign and all the projects for Scotland's female documentary-makers are made possible through the support of individuals and other grant-giving organisations who want to bring about change for this and future generations of women. If you are considering a donation – thank you! We understand this is a very personal decision and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Our pledge to you:
- Your donation will be invested in spotting, developing and championing female documentary talent, instilling the confidence and skills needed to succeed in a tough industry. Read this to find out more information about how your money will be spent.
- We will keep you updated – if you wish to be – by sharing stories of our work, of our filmmakers and their progress, making sure you can see how your gift helps.
- You will be invited to our events and screenings, if you wish to be.
- We will always respect your choices and you can choose not to receive communications from us at any time.
- Your views are highly valued and we will always make time to speak with you about the ways you wish to support us.
To make a donation by cheque, please make it payable to Scottish Documentary Institute and send it to SDI, Office 74F:02, Commercial Quay, 84 Commercial Street, Edinburgh EH6 6LX
If you represent a company which would like to support the campaign please contact [email protected].