Donate by card
Prefer a donation by PayPal? Donate here
We understand that donating to this campaign is a very personal decision you have made to bring about change for this and future generations of women in Scotland. Thank you for helping to make this happen!
Our pledge to you:
- Your donation will be invested in spotting, developing and championing female documentary talent, instilling the confidence and skills needed to succeed in a tough industry. Read this to find out more information about how your money will be spent.
- We will keep you updated – if you wish to be – by sharing stories of our work, of our filmmakers and their progress, making sure you can see how your gift helps.
- You will be invited to our events and screenings, if you wish to be.
- We will always respect your choices and you can choose not to receive communications from us at any time.
- Your views are highly valued and we will always make time to speak with you about the ways you wish to support us.
To make a donation by cheque, please make it payable to Scottish Documentary Institute and send it to SDI, Edinburgh College of Art, 74 Lauriston Place, Edinburgh EH9 3DF.
If you represent a company which would like to support the campaign please contact [email protected].
Donating time and expertise: please get in touch if you would like to mentor a female filmmaker or if you could deliver sessions on topics such as business development, pitching, film marketing, distribution and exhibition. We would love to hear from you.